CGSI welcomes Affiliate Faculty Members for a new program under development.
CGSI aims to bridge a broader community of genomic researchers at UW-Madison. To this end, we invite faculty to apply for CGSI Affiliate Membership. While programming is still under development, benefits of Affiliate status will include:
- Participation in CGSI hosted events including annual retreat
- Solicitation for CGSI-sponsored collaborative research initiatives
- Other opportunities in collaborative genomics
Expectations of CGSI Affiliate faculty include participation in our mission, including:
- Regular attendance at the Genomics Seminar Series
- Regular participation in genomics activities on campus
- A commitment to fostering collaborative genomics at UW-Madison
UW-Madison faculty members can apply for affiliate status at the application link below. Programming involving CGSI affiliates will be forthcoming in 2020.