CGSI welcomes applications for Affiliate Faculty Members.
A primary goal of CGSI is to bridge the community of outstanding genomic scientists at UW-Madison to strengthen research, education, and public outreach in genomics. CGSI invites faculty with a strong genomics and genome-enabled research focus to apply for CGSI Affiliate Faculty Membership.
Benefits of CGSI Affiliate Faculty Membership:
- Participation in CGSI events and opportunities
- Stronger connections to genomics research on campus
- Inclusion in research highlights broadcast by CGSI
- Eligibility for future CGSI funding initiatives
CGSI Affiliate Faculty Members are those whose research significantly incorporates genome-enabled approaches. In addition, Affiliate Faculty Members are those who will:
- Regularly attend the Genomics Seminar Series
- Regularly participate in genomics activities on campus
- Commit to fostering collaborative genomics at UW-Madison